Beginning Friday, April 9, and continuing through Monday, April 12, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. between McCarthy Vista and San Diego Way will be reduced to a single lane. This traffic control will be in place from Friday at 6am through Monday at 6am to allow bus pad restoration on Wilshire Blvd.
When: 6am on April 9, 2021 to 6am on April 12, 2021
Where: Wilshire Blvd. between McCarthy Vista and San Diego Way.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to a single lane between McCarthy Vista and San Diego Way.
- Left turn movements will be maintained.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles and First Responders will be maintained.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934