- Regional Connector Constructors will begin the delivery of backfill material on Flower St, between 4th and 5th St.
- This work will require lane restrictions on Flower St, between 3rd and 5th St, and on 4th St, between Figueroa and Flower St. Through access on Flower St remains unaffected.
- Work is scheduled to begin Monday, April 20th, 2020 and continue for approximately 6 months.
- Anticipated work hours, weather permitting, are 6 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Activities will include traffic control set up, equipment mobilization, and delivery of backfill material.
Support local businesses!
Businesses are open during construction! Take the pledge to Eat, Shop, Play Little Tokyo/DTLA at metro.net/eatshopplay.
What to Expect
- Lane restrictions on southbound Flower St, between 3rd and 5th St with turns from Flower St into the J2 Garage entrance at 4th St restricted.
- Traffic into J2 Garage will be directed to the southern J2 Garage entrance located between 4th and 5th St.
- Eastbound 4th St will be reduced to a right turn only between Figueroa and Flower St.
- Access to pedestrian walkways and nearby businesses will be maintained outside of the work area.