As part of Metro’s Crenshaw/LAX Transit Project, Walsh-Shea Corridor Constructors (WSCC) will be working on civil improvements on Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Aviation Bl. Civil improvements include the construction of new curb & gutters, sidewalks, driveways and center medians. This activity will require a lane reduction for both eastbound and westbound traffic starting at 9am Friday, January 4, 2019.
WHAT: Civil improvements
WHEN: Starting Friday, January 4, 2019, through February 2019. 9am to 3:30pm. Monday through Friday. Weather permitting.
WHERE: Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Aviation Bl.
DURATION: One month
What To Expect
Lane reduction for eastbound and westbound traffic on Arbor Vitae St between Bellanca Av and Aviation Bl.
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Eat Shop Play Local
- Support businesses located along the project alignment!
- Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
- Win a 7-Day Metro TAP Card when you support local businesses in Crenshaw and Inglewood
- Eat Shop Play Crenshaw
- Eat Shop Play Inglewood
- Review our construction safety tips
- Access safety materials for kids
- During construction activities, access to emergency responders is always maintained, unless otherwise specified above.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information about changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro (323.466.3876) or visit our service advisories website: