Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will implement a lane reduction on westbound (WB) 1st St between Vignes and Alameda to continue 1st portal excavation. The 24/7 lane reduction will be in place beginning on Monday March 29, 2021 for approximately five months. Additional work may be scheduled at a later date. A supplemental notice will be issued once work is scheduled.
- Activities include excavation, hauling of materials, backfill, and concrete placement.
- Access to adjacent businesses will be maintained at all times.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained on the south sidewalk on 1st St.
What to Expect
- Thru traffic maintained on 1st St.
- A lane reduction will be in place on WB 1st St between Vignes and Alameda.