In addition to our three bus shuttles, we have alternative options available for your commute along the Blue Line, including car share, bike share, ride share and van pool.
Car share customers can rent, locate and unlock vehicles from a mobile application, turning any car into a connected car. Transit patrons can park and ride, then make their vehicles available for others to use as a connection to their destination.
During the New Blue Improvements Project, car share will be available at the Willow Station parking lot through Zipcar.com and Getaround.com
Ridesharing refers to any form of traveling other than driving alone; including carpooling, vanpooling, taking transit, bicycling and walking. Metro Rideshare can help you connect with other commuters who share the same travel time/route and who are looking to save money. Sign up now and see how easy it is to get personalized information on carpooling, vanpooling, finding a bike buddy or taking transit. Visit www.ridematch.info to register.
There are several programs to help you bike commute along the Blue Line:
- Bike share: borrow a bike for a short trip
- Park your own bike securely
- Find bikeways along your route
Metro administers the Metro Vanpool Program to provide alternative transportation choices to commuters, improve air quality and reduce traffic congestion in Los Angeles County.
- If you would like to enroll your vanpool in the Metro Vanpool Program, click here to visit the applicants page.
- If you want to join an existing vanpool, visit our Seat Finder page , ridematch.info , or enter your contact info here and someone will contact you.
- If you are an employer and looking for information about us, visit our employers page .
Contact us for questions at our Help desk 213-922-7003.