How to Ride
- Download the Via app from your smart phone’s app store
- Sign up to create your account
- If you need extra assistance, toggle the "Wheelchair Accessible" option in your account profile
- Set your pick-up location and add your destination and address
- Call +1 833-917-0697 to book a ride over the phone. You can tell the customer service representative your pick up and drop off location and if you need extra assistance. Translation services are available as well.
- Via will match you with a driver in the area. On average, most passengers will have a wait time of 10 minutes or less. Once the ride is booked, the app will show you the driver's name, the car's make and model, the license plate number and the driver's expected time of arrival
- After you book a ride, the app will display the pick-up location where the vehicle will meet you.
- If you are booking a ride from a Metro station in your zone, please look for signs for the designated Via pickup area. For pickups for rides going to Metro stations, you may be asked to walk a short distance to your pickup location. Via is a corner-to-corner service, so your actual pick-up spot – if you are traveling TO a Metro station - may differ from where you asked to be picked up
- Once the driver arrives, be sure to double-check that you're boarding the correct vehicle by verifying the vehicle's license plate number and asking the driver's name
- Enjoy the ride! Each Via trip and driver will be different
- Once you've reached your destination, you'll have the opportunity to rate your driver on a scale from 1 to 5 stars.
- If you experience a problem with Via's mobile app or run into other issues using the service, please contact Via's customer service line at +1 833-917-0697 or email Via at email@example.com .