The Taylor Yard Joint Development sites are at different phases of development. Below are the latest updates.
- Lot 2A: The developer, TY Taylor 55, LLC, a LA Urban Homes development entity, began construction of site improvements on this lot under a license agreement issued July 2016. Construction of the 41 homes has continued under a ground lease executed in June 2017.
- Lot 2B: This lot is not yet under ground lease. Developer McCormack Baron Salazar estimates execution of a ground lease and commencement of construction in the fourth quarter of 2018, once project entitlements are awarded, design review is complete, and project financing is secured.
- Lot 5B: This lot is under ground lease to Taylor Yard Commercial, LLC, a McCormack Baron Salazar development entity. Project construction is expected to begin once an operator for the proposed retail space has been selected and a sublease has been executed.
- Lot 1: This project is complete and occupied. The lot is under ground lease to Rio Visa Apts, L.P., a McCormack Baron Salazar development entity.
- Lot 3: This project is complete and occupied. The lot is under ground lease to Taylor Yard, L.P., a McCormack Baron Salazar development entity.
- Lot 4: This project is complete and all condominiums have been sold. The lot is under ground lease to TY Taylor 41 Owners Association, this project’s homeowner’s association.
- Lot 5A: This project is complete and its apartments are occupied, but the retail component is still available for lease. Parties interested in the retail space should contact Marty Shelton of NAI Capital at (310) 440-8500 x123 or at email@example.com . The lot is under ground lease to Taylor Yard Senior Housing, L.P., a McCormack Baron Salazar development entity
- Lots 6-8: Infrastructure and open space improvements are complete, except for one park area being used for construction staging. The lots are under ground lease to Taylor Yard Master Association.
- Dedication Area: The dedications, roadway, and infrastructure improvements in this area are complete.
Share this page on