Regional Projects and Reports
Since the I-710 Major Corridor Study was completed in 2005, various local and state agencies have made progress in developing a unified, action-oriented approach to port growth and freight-related mobility, air quality and health improvement.
The following links provide information about some of the projects and programs underway in Southern California.
California Air Resources Board:
Gateway Cities Council of Governments:
Port of Los Angeles and Port of Long Beach:
Southern California Association of Governments:
- Goods Movement Knowledge Base (a searchable library of goods movement studies)
- Alternatives Screening Analysis (783KB, PDF)
- Railroad Goods Movement Study (693KB, PDF)
- Alternative Goods Movement Technology Study (1.11MB, PDF)
- Multimodal Review (483KB, PDF)
- Initial Feasibility Analysis Report (685KB, PDF)
- Scoping Summary Report (313KB, PDF)
- Notice of Preparation (398KB, PDF)
- Notice of Intent (185KB, PDF)