Metro is responsible for programming transportation funds in Los Angeles County. This role includes monitoring and participating in state and federal funding distribution, allocation, and management.
State and federal transportation funding is integral to implementing Metro, regional, and local transportation programs and projects. This webpage is intended to provide information and resources on funding management, programming, and opportunities:
- Federal Transportation Improvement Program (FTIP)
- Active Transportation Program (ATP)
- California Climate Investments (Cap and Trade) programs
- 2017 Road Repair and Accountability Act (SB 1) programs
- State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)