Metro is hosting a Telephone Town Hall and invites you to attend and share your feedback. Click here for details (please attach final English and Spanish files for Telephone Town Hall).
There are three ways to participate on March 31st at 6:30pm:
- To pre-register and receive a phone call when the town hall begins, register at: https://tthm.wufoo.com/forms/metro-telephone-town-hall-signup/
- To listen in live the day of, call 888.400.1932 (English) or 888.400.9342 (Spanish) at 6:30pm
- Join via your web browser: http://bit.ly/fareless
The town hall will also be translated into Armenian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese. Please email
to request the meeting translation information.
Past Meetings :
- San Fernando Valley Service Council, on Wednesday, March 3rd at 6:30pm
- San Gabriel Valley Service Council, on Monday, March 8th at 5:00pm
- Westside/Central Service Council, on Wednesday, March 10th at 6:00pm
- Gateway Cities Service Council, on Thursday, March 11th at 2:00pm
- South Bay Service Council, on Friday, March 12th at 9:30am
For more information and to submit your written comments, please email: email@example.com by April 15, 2021.
If you missed any of these presentations, click here for a recording: https://www.metro.net/about/board/board-directors-meetings-audio-archive/
Metro’s Fareless System Initiative Study Task Force