The East San Fernando Valley First/Last Mile Plan was adopted by the Metro Board on December 3, 2020. The plan identified biking and walking improvements connecting the community to the 14 stations of the planned Metro Rail corridor, which will connect the Orange Line Van Nuys station in Los Angeles to the city of San Fernando to the north.
- LADOT San Fernando Valley North-South Transit Corridors Project: Task 3 Deliverables Report - Impact and Benefit Analysis (2008)
- Presentation to Metro Planning and Programming Committee (November 2013)
- Report to Metro Planning & Programming Committee (November 2013)
- Scoping Outreach Report
- Alternatives Analysis Study
- Report to Metro Planning & Programming Committee (January 2013)
- Presentation to Metro Planning & Programming Committee (January 2013)
- April 28, 2011 Metro Board Report - Awarded contract for the Alternatives Analysis (AA), Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Report (DEIS/R) and Conceptual Engineering (CE) for the Van Nuys Rapidway project
- May 27, 2010 METRO Board Report - Metro Board concurred, authorizing Metro to be the lead agency for the Environmental Clearance and Public Outreach.
- April 9, 2010 Los Angeles City Council Board Report, Item 57 - City approved potential near, medium and long-term improvements for further consideration