Metro Right-of-Way GIS Data
Metro maintains a technical resource website housing downloadable data sets and web services. Developers and municipalities should utilize available Metro right-of-way GIS data to appropriately plan and coordinate with Metro when proposing projects within 100’ of Metro right-of-way.
Metro Design Criteria & Standards
Metro Design Criteria & StandardsMetro standards and requirements are periodically updated and may apply during project coordination, as determined by Metro. Please contact Metro Adjacent Development Review to inquire about pertinence to your project.
- Metro Adjacent Construction Design Manual
- Metro Rail Directive Drawings
- Metro Rail Standard Drawings
- Metro Signage Standards
Metrolink Standards & Procedures
Metro Policies & Plans
- Active Transportation Strategic Plan, 2016
- Complete Streets Policy, 2014
- Countywide Sustainability Planning Policy & Implementation Plan, 2012
- First/Last Mile Strategic Plan, 2014
- Transit Service Policy, 2015
Metro Programs & Toolkits