The Federal Transit Administration has issued the Record Of Decision for the Regional Connector Transit Corridor Project, certifying that the project has satisfied all federal environmental guidelines. The Regional Connector includes a 1.9-mile extension of Light Rail Transit alignment, and the construction of three additional stations located in Downtown Los Angeles.
The Record of Decision is available here for download:
- Record of Decision Letter
- Attachment A: Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
- Attachment B: Summary of Comments and Responses to Comments on the Final EIS
- Attachment C: Relevant Correspondence
- Attachment D: Section 106 Memorandum of Agreement