August 23 - October 4, 2014
Plan Ahead If Traveling Through Downtown L.A.
- Notice of Full Street Closure – Extension
- Notice of Full Street Closure
- Detour Map
- Community Meeting Notice
- Utility Relocation Update
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Webmasters Spread the Word - Link to Us
Ongoing full street closure to install two electrical vaults on 2nd St between Spring St and Broadway has been extended two weeks, through Saturday, October 4, 2014. The extension is necessary to complete the installation of the electrical vaults and associated conduits to support the construction of the 2nd St/Broadway Station for the Regional Connector Transit Project.
Please plan ahead if you are traveling in this area of downtown Los Angeles. Traffic delays are anticipated near the closure. Alternate routes around the construction zone have been identified.
- Local access will be maintained to businesses within the closure.
- Bus routes or stop locations will not be affected by the construction closure.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained outside the construction zone.
- Bicyclist will be detoured around the construction zone.
The public is encouraged to contact us or visit the following sites frequently for updated information.
- Project Hotline: 213.922.7277
- Project Website: metro.net/regionalconnector
- Project E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: Twitter.com/metroconnector
- Facebook: Facebook.com/metroregionalconnector