Pre-K through High School Students
Submit your art for a chance to make history! Enter to win cool prizes and the opportunity to have your art displayed on the #RegionalTBM. The artwork design winner will be announced and awards presented at an upcoming event, where the winning design will be displayed on the tunnel boring machine that will be used to dig and build (excavate and construct) the underground tunnels.
How to Enter
- Create artwork that shows what your ideal community looks like; be sure to include the new Regional Connector Transit Project. You will be entered to win cool prizes. The winning artwork will be displayed on the #RegionalTBM.
- The artwork you submit can be a painting, a drawing, a printed photo of a 3-D sculpture or diorama, or a collage.
- Your entry must be no larger than 8.5" x 11" and lay flat to fit inside a large envelope.
- Your entry must be your original art.
- You must be a student in pre-k through high school to enter.
- Submit your entry by 5pm June 1, 2016.
Two Ways to Submit:
You can submit your entry by mail or drop off in person to:
Regional Connector Project Office
Attn: TBM Art Contest
432 E. Temple St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Note: Make sure the entry form is completed and attached to your entry if submitting by mail or dropping off.
- Or, you can submit your artwork online by filling out the Art Contest Form .
1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners
- Award Presentation/Certificate
- Invited and recognized at the TBM dedication event
- Photo with Regional Connector Transit Project Management Team and Mayors at dedication event
- Lunch with the Regional Connector Transit Project team
- Behind the scenes tour of the project
- Recognized in the TBM Contest press release
- Included in a feature story in The Source and El Pasajero
Don’t Forget! Come back to this site June 2016 to vote for your favorite entry.