A veterinary ophthalmologist is a board-certified specialist trained in the medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the animal eye.
Integrative Ophthalmology for Pets is dedicated to creating a balanced and preventative ocular health care plan based on a thorough ophthalmic examination and recognition of each patient as a whole and unique individual.
Integrative Ophthalmology for Pets intends to reinforce our commitment daily by:
- Honoring the relationship between our clients and their pets
- Providing the highest quality ophthalmic care and actively engaging clients in their pet’s health care treatment plan
- Promoting education about veterinary ophthalmology and preventative care
- Integrating conventional (‘Western’) and complementary (‘Eastern’) therapies when indicated and appropriate
- Cultivating a positive atmosphere and always maintaining our integrity
|Hours||Monday - Thursday: 10am - 5pm / Tuesday and Friday: 8am - 3pm / Wednesday: Appointments only|
|Location||5162 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles|