Go Metro and Save 10% on Official LAFC Hats
The first open-air stadium built in LA since Dodgers Stadium in 1962, the 22,000-seat, state-of-the-art Banc of California Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC). Designed with an emphasis on the matchday experience, the stadium captures a more personal relationship between players and fans. Skip the hassle of parking, ride the train with other LAFC Supporters and take the Expo Line directly to Expo Park.
Show your valid TAP card, Metro employee ID, or LA County employee ID and save 10% on hats at Banc of California Stadium at a match or any time at LAFC HQ, a LAFC retail experience, next to the Stadium. LAFC HQ is open during regular business hours every day. Offer subject to change.
Banc of California Stadium is located at 3939 S. Figueroa in Exposition Park. Take the Expo Line to Expo Park/USC Station. The Expo Line will run enhanced service approximately 2 hours before kick off through an hour after the game ends. Plan your trip below.
- Wednesday, 8/21 7:30 P.M. - San Jose
- Sunday, 825 7:30 P.M. - LA Galaxy
- Sunday, 9/1 7:30 P.M. - Minnesota United
- Saturday, 9/21 7:30 P.M. - Toronto FC
- Wednesday, 9/25 7:30 P.M. - Houston Dynamo
- Sunday, 10/6 1 P.M. - Colorado
- Thursday, 10/24 7 P.M. - TBD