- June 08, 2021
- L.A. Metro Partners with City of Los Angeles, Los Angeles Fire Department to Launch New COVID-19 Vaccination Site at Union Station June 8
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) has partnered with the City of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles Fire Department to open a free, public vaccination site at Union Station six days a week, making it the fifth site opened on the Metro public transit system.
- Keywords: Union Station Vaccination Site
- May 27, 2021
- Metro Board Approves Proposed Project for North Hollywood to Pasadena Bus Rapid Transit Corridor Project
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) Board of Directors on Thursday approved the Proposed Project for the North Hollywood to Pasadena Bus Rapid Transit Corridor Project.
- Keywords: Measure M, SB-1
- May 24, 2021
- L.A. Metro Joins FTA, VA, UCLA and Local, Federal Officials to Mark the Start of Major Construction on the Third and Final Section of the Purple (D Line) Extension to Westwood/VA Hospital in Westwood
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) today held a ceremonial groundbreaking with the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, UCLA and key local and federal officials to mark the start of major construction on the third and final section of the Purple (D Line) Extension Project that will connect downtown L.A. and the Westside via a high-speed, high capacity subway in 2027.
- Keywords: FTA VA UCLA Purple Line Extension to Westwood/VA hospital