- September 08, 2017
- Metro Bike Sharing System Comes to Venice with 15 Stations and 165 Bicycles
L.A. County’s bike share revolution has officially come to the beachside community of Venice.
- September 01, 2017
- Milestone Reached on One of the Valley’s Major Measure M Projects
Measure M Delivers, as Metro Releases Draft EIS-EIR for the East San Fernando Valley Transit Corridor and Opens Public Review Period
- Keywords: Measure M, East San Fernando Valley Transit Corridor
- August 31, 2017
- Weekend Closures of Flower Street in Downtown Los Angeles between 5th and 6th Streets Begins September 8 for Work on Regional Connector Transit Project
Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) work crews under contract to the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) will begin weekend closures of Flower Street in downtown Los Angeles between 5th and 6th Streets beginning Friday, September 8, for cut and cover decking installation work required for the Regional Connector Transit Project.
- Keywords: Weekend closures, Flower Street, Regional Connector