- May 26, 2016
- Metro’s Potential Ballot Measure/Draft Expenditure Plan Public Input Process Draws Thousands of Participants
Tens of thousands of local residents either participated in public outreach forums or commented on Metro’s draft expenditure plan for a potential ballot measure, the agency announced Thursday. Members of the public, key stakeholders and elected officials were involved in the forums.
- Keywords: Metro Plan, ballot measure, Measure R, spending plan, potential ballot measure, transportation, regional rail, funding, infrastructure
- May 09, 2016
- Metro to Participate in Lunchtime Forum on May 10 on How Civic, Government and Agencies can Work Together to Advance Progressive Transportation Policy
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) will partner with TransitCenter of New York, a national foundation committed to improving urban transportation, and Investing in Place, a Los Angeles-based organization committed to improving urban transportation, for an exclusive lunchtime conversation about agencies working together to advance progressive transportation policy and regional investments.
- May 05, 2016
- Metro’s Mobile App Surpasses One Million Downloads
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) announced today that the “Go Metro Los Angeles” transit app, in widespread use by customers throughout Los Angeles County, has surpassed more than one million downloads from transit users.
- Keywords: metro app
- May 04, 2016
- L.A. Metro Celebrates Bike Month in Los Angeles County
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) is joining the nationwide celebration of bicycling as Bike Month kicks off in May. A number of local events designed to showcase the many benefits of bicycling are planned throughout L.A. County.
- Keywords: bike metro