Friday April 04, 2014
- The night of Monday, April 7: midnight to 5 a.m. on Tuesday, April 8
- The night of Wednesday, April 9: midnight to 5 a.m. on Thursday, April 10
Ramps will be closed as early as 7 p.m., and lanes will begin to close at 10 p.m.
- Westbound I-10 to Northbound I-405 connector
- Eastbound I-10 to Northbound I-405 connector
- Olympic Boulevard/Pico Boulevard Northbound I-405 on-ramp (on Cotner Avenue)
- From Westbound I-10: Exit Bundy North, turn right to Northbound Bundy Drive, turn right on Eastbound Santa Monica Boulevard, and turn left to enter the Northbound I-405 at the Santa Monica Boulevard on-ramp.
- From Eastbound I-10: Exit at Overland Avenue off-ramp, turn right to Northbound Overland, turn left to Westbound Pico Boulevard, turn right to Northbound Sepulveda Boulevard, turn right to Eastbound Wilshire Boulevard, and turn right to enter the Northbound I-405 at the Eastbound Wilshire Boulevard on-ramp.
What to expect:
- Work is dependent on favorable weather conditions.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at www.facebook.com/405project.