- July 27, 2020
- Metro Deploys First 60-foot Zero Emission Electric Bus for Revenue Service on the G Line (Orange) in the San Fernando Valley
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) has deployed its first zero emission electric bus on the G Line (Orange) following the completion of testing and the installation of electric bus charging units along the alignment.
- Keywords: Electric bus, zero emission, G Line (Orange)
- July 08, 2020
- Metro Commemorates Fourth Anniversary of Bike Share Program with Improved Smart Phone App, Special Summer Promotions
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority’s (Metro) Bike Share Program is celebrating its four-year anniversary with a new, improved smart phone app and special promotions designed to make it even more attractive to try bike sharing for essential trips this summer.
- Keywords: Metro Bike Share
- July 01, 2020
- LA Metro’s Recovery Task Force to host virtual public meeting on how best to recover from COVID-19
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) will host a virtual public meeting Thursday, July 9 to provide information and get input from the community on its efforts to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Keywords: COVID-19, recovery task force