- January 14, 2019
- L.A. Metro to Hold a New Round of Community Meetings to Present Refined Concepts for Sepulveda Transit Corridor Project
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) will be presenting refined concepts for the Sepulveda Transit Corridor Project at a series of upcoming community meetings beginning later this month. The public is encouraged to attend and participate in the planning of this key transit project.
- Keywords: Community meeting, Sepulveda Transit Corridor Project, San Fernando Valley, Westside
- January 09, 2019
- L.A. Metro Offers Extra Rail Service for Rams vs. Cowboys NFL Playoff Game at L.A. Coliseum this Saturday, January 12
With more than 70,000 football fans expected to attend the NFL playoff game between the L.A. Rams and Dallas Cowboys at the L.A. Coliseum on Saturday, the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) is enhancing rail service and encouraging fans to “Go Metro” to beat traffic congestion and parking hassles in the Exposition Park area.
- Keywords: Enhanced service, Expo Line, L.A. Coliseum
- January 08, 2019
- L.A. Metro to Provide Free Fares for Los Angeles Unified School District Students If Teachers Strike
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) proposes to offer free rides to students of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) in the event of a teachers’ strike that may commence on Thursday, January 10.
- Keywords: Free fares, LAUSD, Strike
- January 02, 2019
- Partial Green Line Closure for Two Consecutive Weeks to Complete Connections to Future Crenshaw/LAX Line
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) will suspend its Green Line service between the Crenshaw and Redondo Beach stations beginning Friday, January 4, 2019. Work is expected to be completed by Sunday, January 20. The closure is being done to complete and activate the connection with the future Crenshaw/LAX light rail line.
- Keywords: Crenshaw/LAX, Green Line, Closure