- April 26, 2018
- Metro Receives Unsolicited Proposal for Aerial Rapid Transit Between Union Station and Dodger Stadium
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) received an unsolicited proposal from Aerial Rapid Transit Technologies LLC (ARTT) on Wednesday that calls for building an aerial tram that would carry passengers between the ballpark and Los Angeles Union Station.
- Keywords: Aerial Rapid Transit, Dodger Stadium, Union Station
- April 18, 2018
- Women Considering a Career in Construction and Transportation Are Invited to Metro’s Job Readiness Fair
Women looking for a career in the transportation and construction industry are encouraged to attend the “Women Build Metro L.A. Symposium Apprenticeship Readiness Fair” on Saturday, April 21, at the Zev Yaroslavsky Family Support Center in Van Nuys (7555 Van Nuys Boulevard) from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Keywords: Job Fair, Career, Women Build LA
- April 11, 2018
- Metro Gold Line Little Tokyo Arts District Station Closure Saturday April 21 Due to Regional Connector Construction Work
The Metro Gold Line Little Tokyo Arts District Station will be closed Saturday, April 21, to allow the Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) to perform pile and deck installation activities at the 1st Street portal section of the Regional Connector Transit Project.
- Keywords: Gold Line, Regional Connector, Detour