- February 23, 2018
- L.A. Metro Breaks Ground on Section Two of Purple Line Extension Project to Downtown Beverly Hills and Century City
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) joined local, state and federal officials today to break ground on Section 2 of the Metro Purple Line Extension Project that will add 2.6-miles of new subway service to downtown Beverly Hills and Century City.
- Keywords: Purple Line Extension Project, Downtown Beverly Hills, Century City
- February 20, 2018
- Metro ExpressLanes Celebrate 5th Anniversary along I-10 Freeway
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) will kick off a weeklong celebration beginning today with free gifts for those opening new ExpressLanes accounts and user appreciation giveaways in celebration of the 5th anniversary of the successful Metro ExpressLanes along the I-10 San Bernardino Freeway.
- Keywords: ExpressLanes, I-10, San Bernardino
- February 15, 2018
- Metro Celebrates a Quarter Century of Progress to Transform Transportation in Los Angeles County
Today the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) celebrated the 25th anniversary of its formation and noted key milestones that have dramatically improved transportation options for L.A. County’s nearly 10 million residents.