- September 28, 2017
- Metro Moves Aggressively to Accelerate the Measure M Program
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) today announced that it is moving toward a series of public-private partnerships (P3s) that will deliver Measure M transportation projects to L.A. County residents even faster, and more efficiently than expected.
- Keywords: Measure M, P3, Sepulveda Transit Corridor, West Santa Ana Branch Transit Corridor, ExpressLanes
- September 08, 2017
- Metro Bike Sharing System Comes to Venice with 15 Stations and 165 Bicycles
L.A. County’s bike share revolution has officially come to the beachside community of Venice.
- September 01, 2017
- Milestone Reached on One of the Valley’s Major Measure M Projects
Measure M Delivers, as Metro Releases Draft EIS-EIR for the East San Fernando Valley Transit Corridor and Opens Public Review Period
- Keywords: Measure M, East San Fernando Valley Transit Corridor