- December 29, 2011
- Metro to Operate Holiday Schedule New Year’s Day Sunday, Jan. 1 and Monday Jan. 2, but Metro Rail Trains, Orange Line Buses will Offer Extra Service
Metro Buses on New Year's Day will operate on a Sunday/holiday schedule on both Sunday Jan. 1 and Monday Jan. 2.
- Keywords: Metro operate on Sunday/holiday schedule New Year's Day
- December 28, 2011
- Metro, Metrolink Easiest, Most Economical Way To Travel to 2012 Tournament of Roses® Festivities
For those planning to attend the 2012 Tournament of Roses Parade® and other festivities in Pasadena, there is no easier way to get there than Metro and Metrolink.
- Keywords: tournament "rose parade" "rose bowl"
- December 23, 2011
- Metro to Operate Holiday Schedule Sunday, Dec. 25 Christmas Day and Monday Dec. 26
All Metro Buses and Metro Rail trains will be operating on a Sunday schedule on December 25, Christmas Day and Monday Dec. 26.
- Keywords: operate holiday schedule Christmas Day
- December 21, 2011
- Go Metro to the 52nd Annual Los Angeles County Holiday Celebration Dec. 24
In just three short days Go Metro with your entire family to LA's biggest holiday show! The 52nd Annual L.A. County Holiday Celebration at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion Dec. 24 will include choirs, music ensembles and dance companies from all over the county.
- Keywords: "Dorothy Chandler Pavilion" "L.A. holiday concert" "music center"
- December 14, 2011
- Go Metro to Pacific Standard Time
Go Metro to experience Pacific Standard Time: Art in L.A. 1945-1980, a collaboration of more than 60 cultural institutions in Southern California. The collaboration will continue into April.
- Keywords: "pacific standard time" museums gallery getty "Architecture and Design" Redcat "Chinese American Museum" grammy Contemporary LACE "Laguna Art Museum" "Los Angeles County Museum of Art" LACMA
- December 09, 2011
- Dec. 11, 2011, Scheduled Service Adjustments to Selected Metro Bus Lines Suspended
Various bus service changes scheduled to go into place on Sunday, Dec. 11, 2011 have been suspended. All service changes and modification to Metro bus service announced in a Metro news release issued Dec. 8, 2011, have been suspended until further notice.
- December 08, 2011
- Suspended: Metro to Implement Bus Service Adjustments to Selected Lines Effective Sunday, Dec. 11
Suspended: Effective Sunday, Dec. 11, Metro will make various route adjustments to selected bus lines to improve connections to existing bus lines and with the future Metro Expo Line.
- Keywords: "L.A. bus service" "bus service"
- December 07, 2011
- Metro to Offer Special Holiday Free Fares Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve on all Metro Buses and Metro Rail Lines
Leave the Driving to Metro -- To promote a safe holiday season, Metro will offer a special holiday free fare program for all Metro Bus and Metro Rail lines operating on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Keywords: 'free fare" "Christmas Eve" "New Year’s Eve"
- December 05, 2011
- New Metro Motion begins exploration of attractions along Expo Line
With finishing touches being applied to the Exposition light-rail line, the just released winter edition of Metro Motion takes a trip to Exposition Park -- one of the first stops on Expo south of downtown L.A. There it discovers a variety of world class museums and attractions.
- Keywords: "expo line" expo construction "downtown L.A." "Exposition light-rail line" "astronaut Mark Kelly" "sonia romero" caltrans "mike miles" "California Science Center" "metro motion"
- December 02, 2011
- Metro to Expand Train Testing on New Metro Expo Line Beginning Sunday, Dec. 4 as opening of LA’s Newest Rail Line Nears
Metro will expand the operation of test trains along the Metro Expo Line corridor beginning Sunday, Dec. 4, running trains on a schedule of every 12 minutes during the day to simulate regular mid-day service on the line once the system opens in early 2012. The public is reminded "Stop, Look and Listen" when approaching railroad tracks.
- Keywords: "expo line" 'train testing" "downtown L.A." "culber city" usc crenshaw "exposition park"