- February 28, 2005
- Metro Sector Governance Councils to Hold March Monthly Meetings; San Fernando Valley Sector to Hold Mar. 2 Public Hearing on Proposed Metro Bus Service Changes
Metro's community-based transit service sector governance councils will hold their regular monthly public meetings in March to discuss various transit issues as they relate to their specific transit service sector.
- Keywords: bus service changes
- February 25, 2005
- Metro Community-Based Transit Service Sector Governance Councils to Hold their Monthly Meetings
Metro Sector Governance Councils to Hold March Monthly Meetings; San Fernando Valley Sector to Hold Mar. 2 Public Hearing on Proposed Metro Bus Service Changes Metro's community-based transit service sector governance councils will hold their regular monthly public meetings in March to discuss various transit issues as they relate to their specific transit service sector.
- Keywords: news_info,archives,2005,02_february
- February 24, 2005
- Metro to Re-Establish Line 434 Bus Service on PCH Beyond Slide Area
Metro will re-establish Line 434 bus service on Pacific Coast Highway, beginning at 3 p.m. today, to serve Malibu from Big Rock west to Trancas Canyon. Buses will operate at 30-minute intervals.
- Keywords: bus service, PCH, slide area
- February 23, 2005
- Record Number of Angelinos Use Metro Online Trip Planner
New features, county-to-county functionality make online transit planning an invaluable tool for getting around Southern California by bus and/or rail.
- Keywords: Trip Planner
- February 22, 2005
- Metro Rail adds six new artworks by commissioned artists to five stations along L.A.'s 73.1-mile transit system
The latest additions to the ever-growing Metro Rail art collection are open and on exhibit at select stations along the 73.1 mile transit system.
- Keywords: Artworks
- February 22, 2005
- Metro Reroutes Buses, Closes Metro Red Line Stop at Hollywood/Highland for Oscar Show
Due to the 77th Academy Awards show at the Kodak Theater at Hollywood and Highland complex on Sunday February 27 all Metro Red Line subway trains will not stop at the Hollywood/Highland station.
- Keywords: Buses, Hollywood+Highland, Oscar Show
- February 17, 2005
- Metro Holds Two Public Hearings in Lancaster and Palmdale to Determine Use of Transportation Funds
The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) will conduct public hearings in Lancaster and Palmdale to receive ideas and suggestions for meeting public transportation needs in the Antelope Valley.
- Keywords: Lancaster, Palmdale, Public Hearings, transportation funds,
- February 11, 2005
- Go Metro to L.A. Marathon Sunday, March 6
With eight Metro Rail stations just a short walking distance from the race course, L.A. Marathon spectators from all over Los Angeles County will be able to enjoy the convenience of rail travel and see all the highlights of this year's Marathon and not have to worry about traffic or parking.
- Keywords: L.A. Marathon Study
- February 04, 2005
- New Web Site Helps Commuters and Businesses Find Southland Rideshare Information
Southland commuters and businesses have a new online resource for battling traffic. A new web site, sponsored by the region's five transportation agencies, provides all the resources needed to start ridesharing today.
- Keywords: Commuters, rideshare
- February 01, 2005
- Go Metro to Annual Lunar New Year Parade, Festival and Firecracker 10k Run
Go Metro to celebrate the 106th Annual Golden Dragon Parade and Festival as Chinatown rings in the Chinese New Year the weekend of February 12-13.
- Keywords: Lunar New Year Parade,