- January 25, 2001
- DECEMBER 2000 COMPLAINTS LOWEST DECEMBER FIGURES SINCE 1994
DOWNWARD TREND IN METRO BUS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS CONTINUES
- Keywords: December, Complaints, Lowest
- January 16, 2001
- MTA ENCOURAGES VALLEY COMMUTERS TO SWAP CARS, TRUCKS FOR SUBWAY
With the traffic crunch returning after the holidays, gas prices still high and the rainy season here, MTA has mounted a marketing campaign encouraging San Fernando Valley commuters and others to take advantage of the Metro Red Line subway.
- Keywords: Valley, commuters, subway
- January 11, 2001
- GROWING NUMBER OF BUS AND RAIL STATION BICYCLE RACKS AND BICYCLE LOCKERS EXPECTED TO ATTRACT NEW TRANSIT USERS
The arrival of hundreds of new MTA buses equipped with bicycle racks this year is expected to increase the number of bicyclists who use the Metro Bus System.
- Keywords: bicycle, racks, lockers, Station
- January 08, 2001
- MTA CEO JULIAN BURKE ANNOUNCES PLANS TO LEAVE AGENCY
MTA Board Chair and Los Angeles County Sup. Yvonne Brathwaite Burke today expressed a mixture of gratitude and regret upon hearing that MTA CEO Julian Burke plans to leave the MTA later this year once a successor is in place.
- Keywords: Julian Burke, Leave, Agency