- This event has passed.
Traffic Signal Conduit Relocation at Westwood Blvd. and Wilshire Blvd.
November 29 @ 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 1, 2021
An event every week that begins at 11:00 pm on Monday, repeating until December 3, 2021
Metro contractors are completing traffic signal conduit relocation work in the Westwood area. The work will occur at the four corners of the Westwood Blvd and Wilshire Blvd Intersection. Activities include pulling wire and terminations, saw cutting, demolition, and trenching of existing curbs and sidewalks to relocate and install traffic signal conduits. Driveway and parking access will be maintained. Traffic signals and streetlights will be maintained during the work.
Date: November 29 to December 1, 2021
- Weekdays: 9am to 3:30pm and 11pm to 6 am
- Intermittent sidewalk closures on Westwood Blvd and Wilshire Blvd.
- Intermittent crosswalk closures in the work zones.
- Curb lane reductions may be necessary for work access.
- Business access will be maintained outside of the work zones.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will always be maintained unless there is prior notification of blocked access.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.