- This event has passed.
Event Series: Waterline Work on Federal Ave and Wilshire Blvd
Waterline Work on Federal Ave and Wilshire Blvd
September 2, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - September 3, 2021 @ 6:00 am
Metro contractors will restore the street surfaces on Wilshire Blvd and Federal Ave.
- Date: September 1 and 2
- Work hours: 9pm to 6am
- Northbound lane reductions on Federal Ave between Rochester Ave and Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd between Barry Ave and Bonsall Ave.
- Parking will be restricted on Federal Ave in the work zone.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction-related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.