- This event has passed.
Water line Installation and Lane Reductions
April 13 @ 6:30 pm - October 16 @ 3:00 am
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until September 11, 2021
Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will excavate for two new water line installations to activate a fire hydrant and fire service near 1st St and Alameda St. Work is anticipated to start Monday, April 12, 2021 for approximately seven months on Alameda St, between 1st and 2nd streets. Anticipated work hours are Monday to Friday, daily from 6:30pm to 3:00am.
This work will not interrupt water service to adjacent properties.
- Activities include traffic control set up, equipment mobilization, saw cutting, excavation, and building waterline infrastructure for fire hydrant.
- Local access will be maintained.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained outside the construction zone.
What to Expect
- Thru traffic will be maintained on Alameda St.
- Lane reduction on northbound and southbound Alameda St. between 1st St and 2nd St will be in place.
- Louder activities, such as saw cutting, will take place in the early evening.