- This event has passed.
Utility Investigation Work
October 18 @ 9:00 am - November 23 @ 3:30 pm
Metro’s contractors will perform utility investigation work as part of the Eastside Access Improvements Project.
- Parking will be limited during construction.
- The construction activities include saw cutting, excavation and backfilling.
- Thru traffic maintained.
- Access to pedestrians will be maintained outside of the work area. Construction equipment will be staged and demobilized from the site daily.
The Eastside Access Improvements Project brings a wide range of improvements that safeguard pedestrian and cyclists’ movements from transit to and through Little Tokyo and the Arts District.
Improvements include various streetscape elements such as:
- New and Improved Lighting
- Access Ramps
- Tree Planting
- Kiosks/Wayfinding Signs
- Defined Pedestrian/Bicycle Pathways and More
What to Expect
What: Utility Investigation Work
- Vignes St: Between 1st St / 2nd St
- 2nd St: Between Vignes St / Santa Fe Av
- Santa Fe Av: 2nd / 4th Av
When: Approximately two (2) week work duration per location.
Hours of Construction: Monday-Friday, 9am to 3:30pm
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice. For questions or complaints, contact our project hotline at 213.922.1111 or email email@example.com.