- This event has passed.
Utility Installation: 5th/Flower
August 2 @ 7:00 pm - August 16 @ 7:00 pm
Regional Connector Constructors (RCC) will continue utility installation at 5th St and Flower St intersection. Work is anticipated to continue on Monday, August 2, 2021 for two weeks. Anticipated work hours, weather permitting, are 7pm to 4am.
Additional work may be scheduled at a later date. A supplemental notice will be issued once work is scheduled.
Thru traffic maintained. Lane reductions in place during work hours:
- Southbound Flower St between 4th St and 6th St
- Westbound 5th St between Flower St and Figueroa
- Left turns from westbound 5th St to southbound Flower St will be restricted during work hours. Use alternate route: right on Figueroa, right on 4th St, back to Flower St.
Construction equipment will be staged and demobilized from the site daily. This work is being coordinated with other relocation activities in the area to minimize impacts to the community.
What to Expect
- Activities include setting up traffic control, asphalt saw-cutting, excavating, installing storm drain line, backfilling, grinding, hauling material and supplies.
- Access to pedestrians will be maintained outside of the work area.