- This event has passed.
Traffic Signal Light Pole Installation at Wilshire Blvd and Westwood Blvd
September 13, 2021 @ 7:00 am - September 28, 2021 @ 3:30 pm
Metro contractors will continue working on the traffic signal conduits, signal foundation, and installation of a traffic signal on weights and plates in Westwood from September 8 to 23. A new traffic signal light pole will be installed on the southwest corner of Wilshire Blvd and Westwood Blvd.
- Date: September 8 to 23
- Work hours: Monday to Friday, 7am to 3:30pm
- Eastbound traffic on Wilshire Blvd will have one lane reduction between Veteran Ave and Westwood Blvd.
- The south sidewalk in front of 10900 Wilshire Blvd will be temporarily closed.
- Building and driveway access will be maintained.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.