- This event has passed.
Traffic Camera Maintenance on Wilshire Blvd. between Westwood Blvd. and Veteran Ave.
November 3 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Metro contractors will conduct maintenance work on the traffic cameras on Wilshire Blvd. between Westwood Blvd. and Veteran Ave. Temporary traffic measures will be used in stages for each intersection. Work will be completed at the northeast corner of Veteran Ave. and Wilshire Blvd., the southeast corner of Midvale Ave. and Wilshire Blvd., and the southeast corner of Westwood Blvd. and Wilshire Blvd. This work has been coordinated and approved by the LA Department of Transportation. Traffic signal lights will remain operational during this work.
Date: Wednesday, November 3
Work hours: 9am to 3:30pm
Northeast corner of Veteran Ave and Wilshire Blvd:
- Two westbound Wilshire Blvd. lanes will be closed between Gayley Ave. and Veteran Ave.
- The east leg crosswalk will be closed. Three other crosswalks are available during this activity.
Southeast corner of Midvale Ave. and Wilshire Blvd:
- Right turns from northbound Midvale Ave. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
Southeast corner of Westwood Blvd and Wilshire Blvd:
- Right turns from northbound Westwood Blvd. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- The south leg crosswalk will be closure at this intersection. Three other crosswalks are available during this activity.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will always be maintained unless there is prior notification of blocked access.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.