- This event has passed.
Sidewalk Closure for UCLA Piling
September 13 @ 7:00 am - October 8 @ 11:00 pm
Piling will continue on the north sidewalk of Wilshire Blvd between Gayley Ave and Veteran Ave. The piles support the walls underground for the future Westwood/UCLA Station.
- Date: September 13 to October 8
- Work hours: 7am to 9pm for drilling activities, 9pm to 11pm for maintenance
The north sidewalk of Wilshire Blvd will be closed between Gayley Ave and Veteran Ave.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.