- This event has passed.
Pothole Investigations on Wilshire Blvd. between Westwood Blvd. and Veteran Ave.
September 29 @ 9:00 am - October 31 @ 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until October 30, 2021
An event every week that begins at 11:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until October 30, 2021
Metro contractors will conduct pothole investigations, pile trenching, and utility protection work in Westwood from September 28 to November 12.
- Date: September 28 to November 12
- Work hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 3:30pm and 11pm to 6am
- Northbound lane reduction on Gayley Ave. between Wilshire Blvd. and Lindbrook Ave.
- Wilshire Blvd will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Westwood Blvd. and Veteran Ave.
- The north leg crosswalk will be closed.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will always be maintained unless advance notice is provided.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.