- This event has passed.
Pothole Investigation and Utility Protection on the east side of Wilshire Blvd between Westwood Blvd and Veteran Avenue
September 28 @ 9:00 am - October 9 @ 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating indefinitely
Metro contractors will conduct pothole investigations and utility protection work in Westwood at night from September 28 to October 8.
- Date: September 28 to October 8
- Work hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 3:30pm
- Traffic impacts will require the northbound lane on Gayley Ave to be closed.
- Wilshire Blvd will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- The north leg crosswalk will have to be closed to pothole along the northern crosswalk.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will always be maintained unless advance notice is provided.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.