- This event has passed.
PLE3: Tree Removal on Wilshire Blvd near Westwood Blvd
July 16 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until July 16, 2021
In preparation for piling and excavation activities at the future Westwood/UCLA Station, 15 LA City trees will be removed on Wilshire Blvd between Veteran Ave and Glendon Ave.
Dates: July 12 to 16
Work Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 3:30pm.
City of Los Angeles tree removal permits require a minimum 2 to 1 tree replacement ratio. Trees will be planted at the end of construction near the area of removal, based on City of Los Angeles requirements.
- Intermittent lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd. between Veteran Ave and Glendon Ave.
- Intermittent sidewalk closures may be required.
- Access to businesses will be maintained.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
- Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro.
- Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.