- This event has passed.
PLE3: Street Restoration on Gayley Ave
June 24 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until June 25, 2021
Metro contractors will repave Gayley Ave between Lindbrook Ave and Wilshire Blvd on Thursday, June 24 and Friday June 25, from 9am to 3:30pm.
Work Hours: June 24 and 25, 9am to 3:30pm
Traffic Controls: Southbound lane reductions on Gayley Ave between Kinross Ave and Wilshire Blvd.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction-related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.