- This event has passed.
PLE3: SCE Coordination Work near VA Hospital Campus
November 18 @ 9:00 pm - November 19 @ 6:00 am
One event on November 18, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Metro contractors will continue utility work in coordination with So Cal Edison on the Wilshire Blvd. – Bonsall Ave. on and off ramps at the VA Hospital Campus. Work will require intermittent ramp closures from 9pm to 6am. Required equipment includes work trucks, compressors, and blowers. Utility services will be maintained.
- Date: November 8 to 10, 16, and 18
- Work hours: 9pm to 6am
- Eastbound lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd between Federal Ave and Bonsall Ave.
- Intermittent ramp closures on Wilshire Blvd to and from Bonsall Ave.
- Temporary traffic restrictions may be required while construction personnel and equipment enter and exit the work area.
- VA Hospital access will be detoured along Sepulveda Blvd. and Santa Monica Blvd. to Sawtelle Blvd and Dowlen Dr.
- VA Hospital access between the north and sound campuses will be maintained.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will always be maintained unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- Question or comments? We are here to help.
- 24/7 Hotline | 213.922.6934
- Email | email@example.com
- Website | metro.net/purple