- This event has passed.
PLE3: Santa Monica Blvd and Comstock Ave: Subsurface Investigations
July 20 @ 7:00 am - August 13 @ 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until July 20, 2021
Subsurface Investigations near Santa Monica Blvd and Comstock Ave
Starting Tuesday, June 1, for approximately 8 weeks, Metro contractors will conduct subsurface investigations near 10351 Santa Monica Blvd. This work is in preparation for the Metro Purple Line Extension Subway Project.
Date: July 20 through August 13
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 7am to 5pm
- Temporarily restricted access to the alley between Eastborne Ave and Santa Monica Blvd, from Comstock Ave.
- Alley access will be maintained from S Beverly Glen Blvd.
- Temporary sidewalk restrictions on the west side of Comstock Ave and north side of Santa Monica Blvd.
- Temporary restricted street parking on Comstock Ave. and Santa Monica Blvd.
- Garage access will be maintained outside of work zone.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction-related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.