- This event has passed.
PLE3: Instrumentation Installation on Sepulveda Blvd
June 30, 2021 @ 9:00 pm - July 1, 2021 @ 6:00 am
Metro contractors will install geotechnical instrumentation monitors on Sepulveda Blvd in preparation for the Purple Line Extension Section 3. The instrumentation monitors will allow the team to observe tunnel activities and maintain the safety of the project.
Work Hours: June 14 to July 2, Monday through Friday, 9:00pm to 6:00am
- Intermittent lane reductions on Sepulveda Blvd. between Constitution Ave and Ohio Ave.
- Intermittent lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd. between Bonsall Ave and Veteran Ave.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction-related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.