- This event has passed.
PLE3: Activities at UCLA Lot 36 and Veteran Ave
August 12 @ 7:00 am - August 23 @ 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 7:00 am, repeating until August 13, 2021
Metro contractors are continuing construction activities at UCLA Lot 36 for Section 3 of the Purple (D Line) Extension. Work includes sound wall installation, fence removal and banner placement. Work will be ongoing through Fall 2021.
Large deliveries of materials and machinery
Date: August 12 to 23
Work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Intermittent lane reduction on westbound Wilshire Blvd between Gayley Ave and Veteran Ave.
- Intermittent sidewalk closures on Veteran Ave and Wilshire Blvd adjacent to UCLA Lot 36.
- Intermittent lane reduction on northbound Veteran Ave between Wilshire Blvd and Kinross Ave.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction-related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
- Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro.
- Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.