Southbound I-405 Shoulder and Ramp Closures
October 22 @ 10:00 pm - October 23 @ 6:30 am
Metro contractors will continue station construction along the I-405 ramps near Wilshire Blvd.
- Friday, October 22
- Work hours: 10pm to 6am
Westbound Wilshire Blvd. to southbound I-405 on-ramp will be closed.
Southbound I-405 to eastbound Wilshire Blvd. off-ramp will be closed.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.