- This event has passed.
PLE1: Wilshire/Highland: Westbound Directional Closure
November 20 @ 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
On Saturday, November 20, from 7am to 7pm, westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed to all traffic at Highland Ave. This closure will be in place to support construction at the Wilshire/La Brea Station.
When: Saturday, November 20, from 7am to 7pm.
Where: Wilshire Blvd. and Highland Ave.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed at Highland Ave. Westbound traffic will return west of La Brea Ave.
- Local access to Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained from S. Sycamore Ave., S. Orange Dr., and Mansfield Ave.
- Eastbound Wilshire will be reduced to a single lane between La Brea Ave. and Orange Dr.
- North Sycamore Ave. from Wilshire Blvd. to about 150 feet north of Wilshire Blvd. will be closed.
- Left turn movements will be restricted from eastbound Wilshire Blvd. onto Sycamore Ave. and Orange Dr.
Westbound traffic will be detoured along the following route:
- At Highland Ave., turn right, heading north.
- Turn left on 6th, heading west.
- Turn left on La Brea Ave., heading south.
- Continue westbound on Wilshire Blvd.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access to the BMW Service Center will be maintained from Orange Dr. and 6th
- Access to the Jack in the Box will be maintained from Sycamore Ave. and 6th St.
- Access for emergency vehicles and first responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- Project Information Line: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.