- This event has passed.
PLE1: Wilshire Blvd. Near La Jolla: Bus Pad Restoration
August 7 @ 6:00 am - August 10 @ 6:00 am
An event every day that begins at 6:00 am, repeating until August 9, 2021
Beginning Friday, August 6 and continuing through Monday, August 9, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. between La Jolla Ave. and San Diego Way will be reduced to a single lane. This traffic control will start Friday at 6am and continue through Monday at 6am to support restoration of a bus pad on Wilshire Blvd. This work will require closure of the exit portal from the shopping center to McCarthy Vista on Friday, from 7am to 7pm.
- August 6, 2021, through August 9, 2021.
- Beginning 6am on Friday, August 6, and continuing through 6am on Monday, August 9.
Where: Wilshire Blvd. between McCarthy Vista and San Diego Way.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to a single lane between McCarthy Vista and San Diego Way.
- The exit portal from the shopping center to McCarthy Vista will be closed on Friday, from 7am to 7pm.
- Left turn movements will be maintained.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access for emergency vehicles and first responders will be maintained.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process, and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Business Interruption Fund
Metro’s Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).