- This event has passed.
PLE1: Wilshire Blvd. and Plymouth Blvd. K-Rail Work Zone Installation
December 26, 2020
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until December 5, 2021
Wilshire Blvd. between Crenshaw Blvd. and Muirfield Rd. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction starting December 5. This will allow a K-Rail work zone to be implemented in the middle of Wilshire Blvd. to support construction in the tunnels underneath Wilshire Blvd.
When: Saturday, December 5, for a minimum period of 12 months., 24 hours per day
Where: Wilshire Blvd. between Crenshaw Blvd. and Muirfield Rd. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction.
- Left turns will be restricted from westbound Wilshire to southbound Plymouth Blvd.
- Through traffic at Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access to parking meters on Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles and First Responders will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information on changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934