- This event has passed.
Piling in UCLA Lot 36
August 23, 2021 @ 7:00 am - November 5, 2021 @ 11:00 pm
Metro contractors began pile installation in UCLA Lot 36 on Monday, August 23. The piles support the walls underground for the future Westwood/UCLA Station. Piling will continue in stages on Wilshire Blvd between Westwood Blvd and Veteran Ave. Construction notices will be updated online each week.
- Date: August 23 to November 5
- Work hours: 7am to 9pm for drilling activities, 9pm to 11pm for maintenance
- Intermittent lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd and Veteran Ave as deliveries come to Lot 36.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.