- This event has passed.
Piling and Utility Work at the Intersection of Gayley Ave. and Wilshire Blvd.
October 8 @ 10:00 pm - November 19 @ 9:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 10, 2021
An event every week that begins at 9:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until December 10, 2021
Metro contractors will continue utility work and piling installation at the intersection of Gayley Ave and Wilshire Blvd. Work will be primarily done at nighttime. Construction notices will be updated online each week.
- Date: October 8 to December 10
- Friday, 10pm to Saturday, 9am
- Saturday, 10pm to Sunday, 9am
- Sunday, 9pm to Thursday, 6am, nightly
- Wilshire Blvd. Right turn lane at Gayley Ave. will be closed.
- There will be a full closure of northbound Gayley Ave. traffic between Wilshire Blvd and Lindbrook Ave.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. dual left turn lanes and the number 1 and number 2 lanes will be closed between Veteran Ave. to 100’ East of Gayley Ave.
- Eastbound and westbound traffic on Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted to one lane in each direction.
- Crosswalks may be impacted during this activity.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.