- This event has passed.
Metro Policy Advisory Council
September 14, 2021 @ 1:45 pm - 3:30 pm
Agendas and Minutes
Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 1:45 – 3:30 PM to be held on Microsoft Teams.
Phone: +1 213-458-5634
Phone Conference ID: 971 691 795#
- Draft June 2021 Minutes
- Advisory Body Compensation Policy
- Fareless System Initiative
- Equity Focus Communities 2021 Update
- Agenda Archives
The Metro Policy Advisory Council (PAC) was established in early 2017 to review, comment, and provide input on the draft Measure M Master Guidelines (Guidelines), the Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP), and other work plans and policy areas that the Metro Board may request.
The PAC meets quarterly, on the second Tuesday of March, June, September, and December, from 1:30-3:30 p.m. unless noted otherwise. Meetings are held at Metro Headquarters, One Gateway Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90012 with rooms to be determined as available.
To receive updates on PAC meetings, please email [email protected].
To ensure an equal, representative voice of all constituencies in Los Angeles County, the PAC is made up of three major categories, each with 10 representatives reflective of a diverse coalition of stakeholders:
- Transportation Consumers – those who use or are impacted by Metro’s complex transport system
- Transportation Providers – those who supply or regulate transportation infrastructure and services
- Jurisdictions – representatives of elected bodies accountable to the needs of consumer and provider constituencies
In total, there are 30 representatives and 30 alternates on the PAC. Of these members, there are three Officers (*) representing each of the three major constituency categories. More information on PAC membership is available in the Roles and Responsibilities of the Metro Policy Advisory Council.